Content and Overview
I must repeat – this course is for complete and utter beginners only!
You will be taken on a journey through:
- What programming is (it’s quite simple, really)
- How to write really simple programs (before we start making an app)
- How to make the worlds simplest app
- How to make a temperature converter app
- How to make a fully featured calculator app
Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course will give you the fundamentals of programming. It establishes a strong understanding of app creation concepts and includes big, fancy words like “object-oriented programming (OOP)”. Each chapter closes with a small exercise, helping you put your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through app flow control by teaching you how to use if statements and lots of other little programming nuggets of information.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create their own apps and create apps for paying customers.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners to coding should take this course
- Anyone with coding experience (i.e., you know what a variable type is) should NOT take this course