Hello to all !
How’s everything …Diwali is near but no fireworks 🙁 yes we have to avoid to reduce pollution so
i am thinking why not we try to illustrate fireworks on Adobe illustrator . it is so easy even a small kid can do it . you are not believing. OK fine let’s start the tutorial .
What we will use in this tutorial ?
- Pen tool
- Gradients . thats it .
Step by Step tutorial now:
- Open a New Document (CTRL/CMD + N)
- Select the Rectangle Tool (M) and make sure the colour is set to black and cover up your art board.
- Take your Pen Tool (P) and create a line with a slight arc. To start a new line just hit the Enter key to stop the pen tool from creating another segment. Continue to do this until you make it all the way around in a circle.
- Now that you have your lines in place Select all of your strokes. go into your Stroke Panel and on the very bottom of the Stroke Panel there is a Profile Dropdown. This has different options of line thickness. Select the one where it’s pointed on the end and fat in the center. Once you have the stroke profile and thickness that works for you Expand your strokes OBJECT -> EXPAND
- With your fireworks still selected let’s Group (CTRL/CMD + G) it all together. Now go into your Gradient panel and in the Type dropdown make sure to make it Radial. This is where you can be creative with your colours just make sure your inner colour is white and the outer colours are something somewhat bright! The possibilities are endless!
- Once you have the colours you like you can just copy and past the firework graphic and change your colours in the Gradient Panel. And there you have it!
wishing you all to have a colourful joyful Diwali . keep chilling