Kareena often tends to stick to hues of white and ivory, pick the classics- even her outfits from 2014 are still relevant, which means your outfit will last longer and be more versatile and last but not the least, a pair of killer earrings and matching heavy dupatta is always a cherry on the cake.
1. A blush pink outfits are elegant and classy
2. Power dress with a saree
3. Look like royalty in royal blue
4. Shararas are the pick for the wedding season
5. Have a cocktail party to attend? Glitter in this gown
6. This stunning outfit is breezy and you can skip a dupatta and dance the night away
7. Red to toe
8. Black can never go wrong
9. A high fishtail pony is a good match with your short kurta and pallazo set
10. This outfit is a classic example that a big pair of earrings can instantly jazz your outfit up
11. Here is another glittery look to copy
12. This modish floor-length Anarkali with Chinese collars is fresh and not out and out desi
13. Again! Did mention shararas are back and BIG!
14. Power dressing in saree like a boss again!
15. Who says ivory and white cannot be worn for wedding season? Take a cue from Kareena on how it is done
16. This colour is so new and fresh and the drapes
17. For those of you who prefer festive hues for the wedding season here is your pick
18. This stunning head-to-toe embellished look is the epitome of simplistic elegance
19. A simple saree can never go wrong
20. Colour blocking and embroidery are a timeless investment
21. You notice how Kareena has a desi uniform? It’s white
22. This bush pink Anarkali is something she wore in 2014, but still looks perfect!